Aluminium Air Ventilators
|Environment Temperature||-25 Degree C to 50 Degree C|
- The first purifying ERC 95% filtration efficiency 80% energy recovery Easy installation
- Air purification: origin in Sweden, a creative technique of air purifying and bacterium killing using electrostatic precipitator with cleaning efficiency up to 95%, which purifies incoming air and ensure indoors air clean
- Sweden technology advanced ESP air purification, 99% purification (ESP- electrostatic precipitator: the polluted air flows the electrostatic box, and then being charged by a high voltage, after that the charged pollutants are attracted and deposited on the ground plates, thus can kill essentially all bacteria, mold spores, viruses and VOC in the air with its powerful electric field, with very high 99% filtration efficiency which defeats the traditional ESP 80% efficiency)
- No replacement cost of filter: don't need to replace the ESP filter, superior to other filter which needs high replacement cost, you may save a lot of money
- Energy recovery: European ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilators) energy recovery technology is adopted to retain the energy of output air in the exchanger and inject fresh air to keep the consistent room temperature; its working principle is like to air conditioner but it is superior as an energy-saver; moreover, the two heaters inside the unit can sense the temperature of incoming air and automatically heat it when the temperature is lower than 12°C or 6°C, which can be set by user
- Environment protection and energy saving: the dust and dirty particles in the air are precipated by the unit, so that protect the environment better; the heat exchange rate is not less than 75%, which takes the lead in the world common market of 70% rate
- It contributes to the environment protection and avails users of more economic and comfortable living environment
- Ultra-low noise level: the fans used in the unit, possessing of perfect structure and muffler technology, work efficiently with lower noise
- Easy installation: unique and creative rear installation
- Flexible and suitable in both new and present rooms; available installation at any time
- Convenient and safe to use
- We also supply best quality air ventilator With Purification products for sale, any requirements please contact us.
Aluminium Roof Ventilators
|Product Type||Air Ventilator|
Keeping in mind ever-evolving requirements of our respected clients, we are offering a premium quality array of Aluminium Roof Ventilators.
Polycarbonate Exhaust Turbo Air Ventilator
|Top Plate Size||13.7 Inch|
|Number Of Wings||24|
|Wings Thickness||3.4 mm|
|Bottom Ring Material||Polypropylene|
|Bottom Ring Thickness||3.5 mm|
|Exhaust Fan Material||Polypropylene|
|Bearing||HCH Make Self Lubrication (Double Bearing)|
|Top SS/PC||Fully Transparent|
Backed by huge industry experience and market understanding, we are involved in offering a wide array of Polycarbonate Exhaust Turbo Air Ventilator for our valued patrons.
- UV Resist.
- Corrosion and Chemical Resist.
- Clear and Transparent.
- Long Lasting.
- Double Ball Bearing With Self Lubricating.
Wind Driven Turbo Ventilator
|Neck Inner Diameter||22 Inch|
With our years of experience & in depth knowledge in this field, we are engaged in offering a quality-assured array of Wind Driven Turbo Ventilator.
Minimum Order Quantity: 40 Piece
|Turbine Diameter||750 mm|
|Mounting Type||Roof Mounted|
Aluminum Ventilator With Base Plate
|Turbine Diameter||28 Inch|
|Neck Diameter||24 Inch|
|Vanes Blades||42 Vanes Aluminum|
|Top Plate MOC||SS 0.50 mm Thickness|
|Centre Shaft||18 mm High Carbon Steel Zinc Plated|
|Inner Arms||M.S. with Electro Zinc Plating|
|Outer Arms||M.S. with Electro Zinc Plating|
|Base Ring MOC||SS|
In order to cater the variegated demands of our precious clients, we are offering an excellent quality range of Aluminium Ventilator With Base Plate .
Polycarbonate Base Plates
|Coating Thickness||30 Micron|
|Thickness Of Sheet||3mm|
|Usage/Application||Residential and Commercial|
We are one of the leading manufacturers of a wide range of Polycarbonate Base Plates for wide-ranging industrial and other applications.
Our Polycarbonate Base Plates is manufactured using Vacuum Thermoforming Machines. Only 100% virgin Polycarbonate Resin (either Bayer or Sabic make) is used for the manufacture of our premium range of Polycarbonate Base Plates.
Our Polycarbonate Base Plates are provided with a 30 Micron thick protective U.V. Coating on both sides to help guard against the degenerating effect of the harmful Ultra Violet Rays of Sunlight.